Exchange, Return, Refunds:
SuspensionConnection.com will gladly accept returns for items returned within 90 days of the original purchase date under
- Contact Us: You must contact us
let us know that you intend to return a part. You must fill out the Returns
Authorization submission form.
- Please provide the specific reason for your return along
with any details about the product including damages, delivery
experience, ordered incorrectly, etc.
- Take a photo of any
delivered and their part s so we can issue a (RGA) for those specific
- You will receive a Return Goods
Authorization number. The process to receive an RGA number
usually takes to 72 hours.
- RGA Number: Write the RGA number
large black letters on the outside of the returned package along with a copy of
the original invoice.
- Return Package: Return the
package(s) freight pre-paid. The customer is responsible for return shipping
Note: All returns are subject to a 20
percent restocking fee. Refunds will be given on parts only, not labor/installation
charges, shipping, or any other charges. All parts must be returned in the original
package, cannot have been damaged or installed, and must be in original condition.
All returned parts must be sent freight prepaid and are subject to a re-boxing fee.
** Please inspect your order for signs of exceptions
or damage at time of delivery. If damaged, please notate on carriers Delivery
Receipt and refuse the shipment. Even if no exterior damage is visible, open
packages and inspect for damage or shortages.
Receiving Refund: Once we receive
package, we will process the refund immediately. You can expect to see your credit
within 5 to 10 business days.
If your items have not arrived within 20 days of the date of the
original purchase, please e-mail us so that we can look into the situation.
* Due to the popularity of certain
shipping times may take longer than the estimates below. We thank you for your
patience while your items are delivered.
** Suspensionconnection.com reserves
right to refuse credit on returns per, but not limited to the following conditions.
- Items returned for non-warranty issues.
- Improper RGA.
- Product instructions direct customers to deal directly with
- Manufacturer’s Warranty policies may take precedent on issuing
- Suspensionconnection.com is not responsible for return shipping
when a customer is at fault.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from
origin if the incorrect part is returned and may be subject to a restock